Friday, May 20, 2016

Pictures Pictures Pictures....


Ok... So did I mention that I take too many pictures? I always want to capture that happy moment so I can remember it forever, or share with someone the moment I captured. However lately it ends up in my phone and I never do anything with it. Thank goodness for doing the blog, who knows who reads it, sees it or whatever. I just know someday my boys will look back and read this book (that I intend to print.. hopefully) they will have a great flashback to that moment.  So today's post is that, just happy moments I wanted to capture. 

This year Cooper got his best friend Jason on his flag football team. He was excited to say the least.. Yes we were the Falcons...not the packers. We didn't have a choice. But this day Cooper played his other two friends (who also live in our neighborhood) Cole & Grant! It was a neighborhood showdown! 

Deac lovin on his Dad.

 
 Today we went to the batting cages.. Deacon and Coop just sat there on the bench watching Hunter

 But as soon as he was out of the batting cage, D was right back on Hunters shoulders.

 Today was an art show at the school, each grade and classroom had all their art hung on the walls and the parents could come and look at them all. 
 Apparently Hunter was pretty excited for me to take this picture.
 This picture makes me smile! This kid absolutely loves to make a big deal out of birthdays, mothers day, fathers day etc.  He will decorate, even if it's just papers hung on the walls that say he loves me or whatever. He will make a great husband some day, such a big heart!
 Can you see Deacon even trying to do a handstand?

 He is not drinking coffee by the way.. it's empty. But he still tries constantly!!

 You already know why I had to snap this photo in our favorite jammies!







 Yup that is me... I don't get to see many pictures of me, not sure how or who took this, but hey, kinda like it!

 Got to go to Hunters classroom for his presentation on the Great Transcontinental Railroad. Hunter had all his lines memorized! He did awesome.

 With the first two boys we only had the standard baby monitor, one way sound.  With Deacon technology has definately improved! We have constant video feed, we even can pull it up on our phone, it's amazing! Plus it lets me capture moments like this, middle of the night cuddles!


0 comments: